Thursday, August 10, 2017

SkoopaTroopa and The Curious Case of the Syllabus

I know it's been a few weeks since my last post. I got swallowed up in a hole of grading papers and writing essays for my grad class (Why am I taking grad classes again? Will a second Master's Degree really be that useful? Ponderings for another time). But, I am back now, if only for a moment.

If you know me, you'll know that I never think I am doing my best. So, I constantly re-do, re-write and re-arrange things. This is true of my syllabus. I've actually stuck with the same format for a few semesters now, but this time (now that I have a moment to breath), I noticed some things that could be improved. So, I've been working on edits.

This is my tentative English Composition syllabus for next semester. I may change it again, but I like the way it came together. Why am I tell you? I don't know. I'm not 100% sure anyone is reading my drivel anyway. So, maybe I'm posting it just for me, just to say "Yeah, you go! You did something!"


No comments:

Post a Comment